UK Member Please Say HI

awwh hun sorry about the one that didn't make it.
But I thought you said to me "Liz make sure you've got plenty to do so you don't sit in front of the incubator for 4 days" !!
Anyway grab yourself a coffee and a chocolate digestive, you've earned it xx

Fingers crossed until Sunday xx

we're on lockdown from tomorrow! I can't wait, that's it then what ever happens, happens.
I'm not experienced, like you. I wouldn't no what to do if something went wrong. So I'll just leave them for four days and hope everything is alright...unless you think I should do something different???

I'm planting up the quail run at the moment with nasturtium flowers and mange-tout. in pots hanging from the cross beams. So that will keep me busy this weekend. Then I want to find a good big dead tree branch and put that in the run aswell.

I hope it's all going well at your end xx

we're on lockdown from tomorrow! I can't wait, that's it then what ever happens, happens.
I'm not experienced, like you. I wouldn't no what to do if something went wrong. So I'll just leave them for four days and hope everything is alright...unless you think I should do something different???

I'm planting up the quail run at the moment with nasturtium flowers and mange-tout. in pots hanging from the cross beams. So that will keep me busy this weekend. Then I want to find a good big dead tree branch and put that in the run aswell.

I hope it's all going well at your end xx
Quail are pretty good with hatching they don't take long and once one is out they seem to pop out like popcorn lol. Your have to let me know how it goes! Keep an eye on it occasionally to make sure none get stuck then if that happens do what I done and watch YouTube videos to see how they assist. Nothing has really happened since this morning ducks take so long to hatch but I think it'll be so worth it lol xx

EMMA I've just read a piece by a chap called "BW AVIARY" AND HE SAYS HARLEQUIN quail hatch at DAY 15!!!
not day 18 the same as coturnix quail
And I did not put my Harlys in lock down yesterday morning like I should of done I'VE ONLY JUST DONE IT NOW AT6:00pm! day and a half late!!
Do you think they'll be alright???
they're do to hatch Sunday morning
what a twit I am a total TWIT

EMMA I've just read a piece by a chap called "BW AVIARY" AND HE SAYS HARLEQUIN quail hatch at DAY 15!!!
not day 18 the same as coturnix quail
And I did not put my Harlys in lock down yesterday morning like I should of done I'VE ONLY JUST DONE IT NOW AT6:00pm! day and a half late!!
Do you think they'll be alright???
they're do to hatch Sunday morning
what a twit I am a total TWIT
They'll be fine don't worry maybe Saturday night sit still by the incubator and see if the eggs wobble. Some people forget to lockdown and find pipped eggs!! It's the first week that's the most important for turning with quail xx

thank you hunny x I know there's nothing we can do anyway, but it is nice to have someone to panic at
barnie.gif

I hope everything is going ok your end? xx

thank you hunny x I know there's nothing we can do anyway, but it is nice to have someone to panic at :barnie

I hope everything is going ok your end? xx
That's fine panic away!! I do it a lot on here but that's how we are learning. Ive only been doing it since end of Jan and I've learned so much already! My eggs are still wobbling like crazy just waiting for a pip now xx

Back
Top Bottom