UK Member Please Say HI

Crikey, he does look a bit manic - is he like that all day?

More or less yes, the way he was scratching at the ground i thought he was desperately looking for something, like lacking in something. But maybe it will take a while for the mite powder to work, at least until the other stuff arrives.
I brought him indoors not long ago (again) and cuddled him and he was quite relaxed. Hes back outside again... and...
Oops hes crowing again... bless

Here is a video (if it works) of Joffreys typical frustration.
Ive given him a bath and put some red mite powder https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wells-Poultry-Equipment-Mite-Powder/dp/B001RUCQ86 on him for now and ive also introduced them to mealworms. I have also just 5 mins ago put in a dry sand bath for them. I can still hear him crowing lol. Lets hope something has helped him for now.
I couldnt see any mites or anything but maybe they could be very small.

For a polish I don’t think that is too odd a behaivour. To me it looks like the usual scatter brains that polish are especially for a young Male. His clucking sounds like he trying to encourage the others to come see what he has got or can find :)

For a polish I don’t think that is too odd a behaivour. To me it looks like the usual scatter brains that polish are especially for a young Male. His clucking sounds like he trying to encourage the others to come see what he has got or can find :)
Oh that would be good news maybe he will be a dad one day soon. Lol.

Not for me either. After the state I got myself in at Christmas I might not drink again for another year just like this one! I was as rough as a bear’s bottom on Boxing Day :sick

Always too busy for me on New Year anyway plus I need to be up in the morning for Harry horse.

Back
Top Bottom