UK Member Please Say HI

We very rarely get snow where we are in South Wales but I can certainly feel the chill. Ive got loads of straw in the coop and they are all getting used to each other now. Lets hope the cold weather isnt going to bother them too much. Theres me thinking that the summer was on the way lol.

We very rarely get snow where we are in South Wales but I can certainly feel the chill. Ive got loads of straw in the coop and they are all getting used to each other now. Lets hope the cold weather isnt going to bother them too much. Theres me thinking that the summer was on the way lol.
Hope you all don't get 'buried' for months...I'm an old f**t so I can remember 1963/4....

No, not the same thing as I believe VetRx is mainly a flu/cold remedy, a bit like a cough mixture for poultry! We don't seem to have an equivalent, or at least not an 'over the counter' version.

Nutri Drops are more of an instant booster for birds that are under the weather....a tonic, so to speak. The great thing about it though, is it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and does not require them to digest it, which means it is much faster acting than any normal nutritional supplement and it's pretty concentrated so gives an instant 'kick'. Also, sick birds will often have a 'shut down' on digestion, especially if they are chilled, and Nutri Drops will prevail!

I have seen the Nutri Drops give sick birds, chicks and adults alike, what they needed to turn a corner and get on the road to recovery so I am never without it!

I bought some last year. Sadly it was too late to see how effective it was. I have a hen that has started snicking/sneezing a little today. She's eating and drinking fine but had a real wet yellow pooh all down my wife's leg! I'm now without a vet that can see chickens so I have to go by what I know and what is available over the counter.

Even if your vet can't see chickens, they should be able to describe Tylan, which is the best thing for respiratory infections in general. Or you can private message me your address and I can send you some but it may not come in time to help your sick girl. In the mean time, the Nutri Drops can certainly give her an all important boost xx

Back
Top Bottom