UK Member Please Say HI

Christmas just did me in :sick Not had a drink for 6 months until the weekend before Christmas! We went out the Saturday, Sunday & eve I had a few tins after cleaning all day. Christmas Day I started way too early and drank till goodness knows what time. Needless to say I was a wreck on Boxing Day! Then I caught the man flu that had been going through the house. New year was a right off as I was tucked up in bed at 10pm with my Kleenex, Lemsip & Vicks vapour rub! Just today I’ve started feeling something like and back to a normal routine.
See, man flu isn't a joke! Glad you've all had a good Christmas and New years. It was a more refined affair here! It's just a shame it goes by so quick and now back to the grind!

See, man flu isn't a joke! Glad you've all had a good Christmas and New years. It was a more refined affair here! It's just a shame it goes by so quick and now back to the grind!

:lol: But I didn’t have to take to my sick bed or the sofa during the day! Horse muck was still shovelled, Chickens still cleaned out & magically the house work still got done. I dread to think how “real” man flu must feel :gig

If I can get something I need in pink or purple I do :lau

Same here! I have pink coops, pink chick enclosure panels, pink brooder, pink jodhpurs & a pink hi-viz for hacking out in. Then in purple I have jodhpurs, haynets, feed buckets, water buckets, feed scoops, mixing stick, grooming kit, head collar/lead rope & rugs. Oh and our bedroom is purple which Scott absolutely hates but he did say do what you want!

Same here! I have pink coops, pink chick enclosure panels, pink brooder, pink jodhpurs & a pink hi-viz for hacking out in. Then in purple I have jodhpurs, haynets, feed buckets, water buckets, feed scoops, mixing stick, grooming kit, head collar/lead rope & rugs. Oh and our bedroom is purple which Scott absolutely hates but he did say do what you want!
Scott, I feel ya! :lau you sound just like my missus! She's just bought a pink high viz, she loves purple but did you have a horse in a santa hat! :th
DSC_0029.JPG

Back
Top Bottom