UK Member Please Say HI

Do any of you lot do much incubating?

I'm looking for a second incubator and wondered what ones you use.
My current one is a relatively expensive one but I don't want to spend a huge amount this time.

seeing as it's mainly people from US in this forum, all I ever hear about is hovabators and nurture rights.
they sound pretty good but unfortunately don't ship to uk
I had to buy my incubator in a rush. I accidentally won a bid on my first eggs so I had to be quick. I bought a Brinsea Mini Advance II for £150 from an online company called The Incubator Shop.

I had to buy my incubator in a rush. I accidentally won a bid on my first eggs so I had to be quick. I bought a Brinsea Mini Advance II for £150 from an online company called The Incubator Shop.
Oh nice!
I also have a Brinsea which i bought from the incubator shop.
Brinsea is amazing for performance and quality!

Never tried a Mini 2. They ok?

I had a Chinese knock off version of a Brinsea. It never hatched anything. Lesson learned.
Did you ever manage to find a new home for your cockerel?

I think I'm going to have a bit of rehoming to do. I've got about 30 eggs in the incubator at the moment.
About half of them are Legbars which I think you can sex from day old but still..
The rest are Marans and I also have 3 Houdans in there.

Oh nice!
I also have a Brinsea which i bought from the incubator shop.
Brinsea is amazing for performance and quality!

Never tried a Mini 2. They ok?
They are very easy to put together. Instructions are easy to understand. It can only hatch 7 chicken eggs but you can buy the turntables separately for different bird eggs (quail, pheasant... Etc).
I didn't have any problems with it. Just construct it, sort out temperature and settings, pop eggs in, after 18 days change the turntable to hatching mat.
Here are videos of brinsea https://www.google.com/search?clien...KHTGnAZEQ8ccDegQIAxAD&biw=412&bih=747&dpr=3.5

They are very easy to put together. Instructions are easy to understand. It can only hatch 7 chicken eggs but you can buy the turntables separately for different bird eggs (quail, pheasant... Etc).
I didn't have any problems with it. Just construct it, sort out temperature and settings, pop eggs in, after 18 days change the turntable to hatching mat.
Here are videos of brinsea https://www.google.com/search?clien...KHTGnAZEQ8ccDegQIAxAD&biw=412&bih=747&dpr=3.5
Awesome!
I have a Brinsea Ovation.
So easy to use and I've had excellent hatches out of it. Even from shipped eggs.

Current load.
20210804_130335.jpg

Back
Top Bottom