UK Member Please Say HI

Did you ever manage to find a new home for your cockerel?

I think I'm going to have a bit of rehoming to do. I've got about 30 eggs in the incubator at the moment.
About half of them are Legbars which I think you can sex from day old but still..
The rest are Marans and I also have 3 Houdans in there.
No, he is still here!

In a couple months I'm gonna hatch some d'uccles. I'm looking for anyone who sells (and ships/delivers) d'uccle hatching eggs in England. I'm not picky about the colours, they are all beautiful.
I checked ebay but they only sell in groups of 6, I can only hatch 4 eggs.
Probably not gonna get any replies.
Thanks.

In a couple months I'm gonna hatch some d'uccles. I'm looking for anyone who sells (and ships/delivers) d'uccle hatching eggs in England. I'm not picky about the colours, they are all beautiful.
Thanks.
Hey, if you find some nice ones listed on eBay then message the seller.
I've done that with quail eggs when I was wanting more eggs than were listed and they sent me a custom amount.

Good luck.

Edit: there are currently none on eBay UK.

Thanks.
why 4?

I have learned the hard way that if you get 6 eggs off ebay, expect 1 or 2 to actually hatch! 3 if you are super lucky.

In one of my hatches this year, I got 3 out of 12 eggs. And those were broody hatched.

Get 6!!

I have learned the hard way that if you get 6 eggs off ebay, expect 1 or 2 to actually hatch! 3 if you are super lucky.

In one of my hatches this year, I got 3 out of 12 eggs. And those were broody hatched.

Get 6!!
I agree as well, I got 18 eggs to get 3 females only one hatched (who has a cross beak and is probably male) not saying all hatches go that badly but I doubt you will 2-3 from 4 shipped eggs

Back
Top Bottom