UK Member Please Say HI

Anything we can do? She's struggling really bad like she's gasping for air. I looked at the sour crop link....thank you but it doesn't seem to be that. She was fine then had a massive drink and now gargling like mad. As i said I've had to pop out, i can only hope she's still going when i get back in an hour or so...she's soooo lovely. Any tips for filled lungs appreciated :(

:fl I will see what I can find on filled lungs.

Yes we have a few of them, ha
They cost more than the chicken as well
1f644.png

Yes we have a few of them, ha
They cost more than the chicken as well
1f644.png

I have just one and he certainly costs more than the chickens :oops:
It's the livery that's a killer :(
Would not swop him for the world though.

Way past my bedtime here and birds are all locked up but they will want out again at 5 in the morning so I must head off :frow

@Rudies Roost keep us posted :fl

Phew.....tough night i had! The Orp is fine this morning, a little quiet but rushed out to join the flock this a.m like nothing had happened (the swine!). The slight tipping up helped to clear whatever was in her lungs and by midnight last night she had eased grately so i left her in the utility overnight with a fleece and hey presto.....fine now. Thanks @Yorkshirecoop for all rhe advice xx

Phew.....tough night i had! The Orp is fine this morning, a little quiet but rushed out to join the flock this a.m like nothing had happened (the swine!). The slight tipping up helped to clear whatever was in her lungs and by midnight last night she had eased grately so i left her in the utility overnight with a fleece and hey presto.....fine now. Thanks @Yorkshirecoop for all rhe advice xx

Great news, glad to hear she is ok again now :clap

They like to keep you on your toes :th

Back
Top Bottom