UK Member Please Say HI

Helllllloooo! I’m in West Sussex!
A UK thread is a good idea, we can swap tips for good purchasing places and breeders/vets etc..

Hiya we are a great friendly bunch as you can probably see, Nice meeting you. I see you have a nice mixture of chickens, maybe you could give us tips also :hmm

Could be the start of crowing, they sure can make some odd noises when practicing :lol:
Did Joffrey turn out to be a blue splash or just white?

Hi YC well joffrey seems to be a bit of an `off white`, especially on his mohican lol. But he is sure looking more like your guy now. Strange that he started out at a completely different colour, I was surprised he ended up with some white in him at all. I would like a white lady hen for him, if Popcorn turns out to be a lad to then hes stumped lol. But Popcorn seems pretty docile compared to my blue silkie. So maybe I shall keep waiting to see what happens. :)

While everyone is getting on I would certainly hang on and wait to see what happens. Silkies and polish are a real pain on the sexing but thankfully both are pretty docile breeds :) Then again I’ve had one of my gold lace polish hens crowing :lol: She’s 3 years old now so I know for sure she’s a hen, crazy chickens!

While everyone is getting on I would certainly hang on and wait to see what happens. Silkies and polish are a real pain on the sexing but thankfully both are pretty docile breeds :) Then again I’ve had one of my gold lace polish hens crowing :lol: She’s 3 years old now so I know for sure she’s a hen, crazy chickens!

I guess its like a lucky dip.

As Xmas is on the corner, Happy Xmas to all my chicken friends xxx

Happy Christmas!
Hope you all have a fab time!
98EB53F8-18B4-4C21-9EF5-D6548EAF6FB3.gif

Not long now until Santa takes off! https://santatracker.google.com/

Back
Top Bottom