UK Member Please Say HI

Omg!! It's egg day!! :celebrate:celebrate

IMG_8765.JPG

Joffrey has been going nuts lately, I wasnt sure if it was him getting bored, then i wasnt sure if he was lacking in something or maybe it was a hormonal thing. But even when he free ranges he goes nuts pecking and scratching at the ground and crouches a bit. Ive tried going back to some growers pelets. tried hard boiled egg and difffernt fruit and veg including their favourite pomegranate, and also some plain yoghurt. I think I shall get some mealworms later, thinking maybe its protein he is lacking... or maybe its just he is a frustrated guy. I guess something will come to light. He crows like must be about 500 times a day. I also but a small amount of chicken vitamins in their water.

Joffrey has been going nuts lately, I wasnt sure if it was him getting bored, then i wasnt sure if he was lacking in something or maybe it was a hormonal thing. But even when he free ranges he goes nuts pecking and scratching at the ground and crouches a bit. Ive tried going back to some growers pelets. tried hard boiled egg and difffernt fruit and veg including their favourite pomegranate, and also some plain yoghurt. I think I shall get some mealworms later, thinking maybe its protein he is lacking... or maybe its just he is a frustrated guy. I guess something will come to light. He crows like must be about 500 times a day. I also but a small amount of chicken vitamins in their water.

Aw no help really but do you think he could be having a bit of a teenage stage? Maybe he doesn't quite know what he wants? He's not looking sad or poorly in himself at all? Have to hope some of thise silkies are ladies for him ;)

Is he doing funny/odd head movements? Maybe something like this video ~

Back
Top Bottom