UK Member Please Say HI

Hiya I'm Sam from Bournemouth And I have 4 girls
Welcome Sam,:frow I used to have an uncle in Bournemouth we used to go every year, lovely place. :D

New member from the North East checking in.

Yoo-hoo.
Yoo hoo :weeWelcome to the forum.

Nice to see some new stock in here lol, im sure we will have lots of nice things to share and talk about. :thumbsup

Hope all is ok with everyone, very wet weather we have been having im sure my chickens dont know what dry ground is like. Ive only got 3 lads left now, one is sold, to good home. I guess its just the way it is.

I’m ready for some dry ground too! I’m sick to the back teeth of trudging through mud and slop :tongue

Great to hear you have found a home for one of your boys :clap Hope the others find homes soon :fl

@GreenUpNorth

Hi and welcome.

I'm also in the North East, near Consett. What sort of poultry do you have? Tell us a bit more about yourself.... do you have any other animals etc?

Best wishes

Barbara
Hi, we are from Gateshead.

We only have the 4 hens, no other animals at the minute. I'm a keen vegetable gardener and had a shady patch in the garden that was perfect for a chicken run. They seemed like a natural extension of our little kitchen garden.

Hi, we are from Gateshead.

We only have the 4 hens, no other animals at the minute. I'm a keen vegetable gardener and had a shady patch in the garden that was perfect for a chicken run. They seemed like a natural extension of our little kitchen garden.

That’s sounds a great reason for getting them :D As you’re a keen vegetable gardener do you have any tips for peas? I’m limited on ground space so would need to do pots or something. What’s the best variety?

Hi to all my fellow Blighties :D

I'm Bonnie, originally from Kent, then the Cotswolds, now in Spetchley, near Worcester, with my ex soldier hubby, three alpacas, four goats, two rabbits, two cats, six chooks and fourteen hatching eggs on day 17!!

Having had a fairly stressful few years of it, with hubby doing two tours of Iraq and three of Afghanistan, he finally got out of the Army and we are living our dream of a house in the country with some land and all the critters. We still have to keep pinching ourselves to check that this really is all ours....we've never been happier.

Like the rest of the UK though, we are sick of wet, windy, cold, miserable weather and are thoroughly looking forward to Spring and the arrival of all the new life.....even if there's not much change in the weather! Lol! xxx

Hi Bonnie
That sounds like a great family!
I live in Cumbria on the edge of the Lake District, one mile from the coast and have two Schnoodles and a trio of Silkies.
I have two sons. One is married and lives in the next village and the youngest is working towards his ‘green lid’
We have a small enclosed garden and aren’t ready yet to move on to a house with land........future plans :thumbsup:welcome:jumpy

Best of luck with your venture AND your baby chicks :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom