UK Member Please Say HI

I hope all these selfish pathetic idiots doing all this panic buying get dysentery. Then they will get the opportunity to use there loo roll! There has been a load of posts on FB saying when the deliverys are due so people can go and fight over more stuff they don't need. It seems it doesn't take much for civilisation to break down! At least I'm OK for eggs! Hope everyone is holding up OK.

Good Evening Fellow Chicken Lover

We live in the Highlands of Scotland :) Near Inverness

And It certainly is Bonnie :)

D.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Lucy & Michael

Dougal & Fruity & Izzy & Berleena & Rocky & Dumpling & Angel oh and Megan the collie

thumbsup.gif
I’m in Kansas, but my mother’s father’s side of the family is Scottish. They even have a castle! Ever heard of Eileen Donach? I may have spelled that wrong. The family name’s MacCrae. May have spelled that wrong, too.

I hope all these selfish pathetic idiots doing all this panic buying get dysentery. Then they will get the opportunity to use there loo roll! There has been a load of posts on FB saying when the deliverys are due so people can go and fight over more stuff they don't need. It seems it doesn't take much for civilisation to break down! At least I'm OK for eggs! Hope everyone is holding up OK.

That is amazing how far peoples stupidity will go. Where I work limited it to one 18/24 pack per household. We tried one per customer but we had too many people going "Well there's three of us so there's 3 packs".

Also while I'm ranting, the idea of opening up an hour early for the elderly is effing stupid, when 70% of our weekday footfall is THE BLOODY ELDERLY.

Also while I'm ranting, the idea of opening up an hour early for the elderly is effing stupid, when 70% of our weekday footfall is THE BLOODY ELDERLY.
hopefully they'll take their business elsewhere. If your complaint is with your manager, take it out on them, not blanket insult a whole section of society.

Back
Top Bottom