ULtra KibBLE?? Anyone using IT???

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by kera!, Aug 16, 2011.

1. kera!

kera! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Navajo County
    I Just ordered farmers helper ultra kibble, for my chickens it was $30 with shipping for 15 # anyone us it? How do you like it? feed Less?

2. welasharon

welasharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    North Florida
    I just got mine....shipped to FL $45 for the 15 pounds...

3. kera!

Jan 1, 2011
    Navajo County
    Ok so I did it $30 for Kibble and then mix with the scratch or homemade scratch it cost ,,,, Feeding farmers helper Ultra Kibble Cost $0.40 Lbs.. that is more than the $0.30 per lbs I was paying for Layena 20% but they say it goes farther and less stinky Poo! Happy mommy Happy Hens We will see....by the way If I make the Scratch it is less than the layer pellets...YAY [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  4. kera!

Jan 1, 2011
    Navajo County
    Quote:The Best place to Order is OZbo.com it is $4.95 to ship anywhere and it is 24.95 for the 15lbs..

5. missypebble

missypebble Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    I just recently ordered ultra kibble as well and have been including the directed portion into the regular layer feed for my chickens - I'm hoping it will do something for the chickens, but as of right now, not noticing anything much out of it...so I too, hope other people could give further info on this product.

6. lambeke1

lambeke1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2011
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=140469. Not sure if this is how to attach a link but I found this atricle a while back. It's very wordy, at least for me, but it is very informative. I would suggest going straight to page 2 #19. Hope this helps. I would like to try it but I'm still new and confused. I'll be checking in to hear what others have experienced.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by