Um... have a problem?

cozycritters

Songster
11 Years
Mar 4, 2008
Tucson, Arizona
First I got an incubator.

Then I got hatching eggs.

Then I got a second incubator as my hatcher.

Then I got MORE eggs...

See a pattern here?
lau.gif

I notice the pattern has very common symptoms that many of us can relate to. I will assure you that there is no cure and it is terminal. It will gradually get worse until your incubators are bursting at the seams and you find no alternative but to buy bigger ones. Your coops will always be too small and you will find the need to continually build bigger ones. Eventually one breed is not enough and you'll need to find about 400 more because they are readily available everywhere you turn. The insanity of it all is you will live, but suffer with eternal love for your chickens as long as you live.
smile.png

Jody

AHHHHHH!

And I thought my horse rescuing was addictive! The problem is I can get eggs so easily!

Save me!!!!!

Yeah, I was just bidding on a third hovabator:rolleyes:

ROTFLSO.....my boyfriend woke me up last night to let me know that by Easter Sunday when the second incubator finishes hatching (it's already day 19 and pips) we'll have over 141 chickens and chicks. He said, "you don't have any more eggs coming in the mail, right?" I pretended i was sleeping and sluggishly assured him, "um, i don't THINK so honey." To which he replied, "phew, i'm so chickened out." So DON'T any of you tell him the guy in the next town over who's been raising Welsummers for 25 years is brining me over 2 dozen of his darkest eggs tomorrow night! Or that one of YOU has sent me a dozen Turken eggs that are waiting at the post office, or that Gordie is sending the rest of my order next week of day olds....or that the 1/2 dozen Barnevelder eggs came this morning in the mail! Please don't clue him in or i'm a gonner. Oh, and if he asks me what i'm doing with all the big boxes, tell him um, make something up like I'm packaging his birthday present! He's 50 next Wednesday, and my gift to him is our very first barnyard mutt is due to hatch!
I should be sleeping in the barn after that. You people are a bad influence.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom