Unbalanced and Lethargic Hen

I'm so sorry, but I'm another one of those people who doesn't know what to tell you,that might possibly help her. I really hope that she gets better soon. But she has a really good life,so just try to keep on making her happy,and no matter what happens, good or bad she'll be happy! Good luck!
1f414.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
Thank you for the kind words.
big_smile.png
She is obviously a very strong girl to have hung on this long.I will never give up on her and she knows it! Plus, I know she loves us and her life and doesn't want to leave us.Being so...we will both fight this until she is back to her happy,healthy self!!

They're so adorable :) I hope your girl gets better soon :( I know that taking them to the vet is always good and can help them, but try not to take her too much unless you feel you need to. Daisy always got stressed when she left the house or yard and went somewhere else, and I know stress can make everything going on with them worse. Although I don't know your girl personally, maybe she doesn't mind traveling! I'll be thinking positive thoughts for her and hoping you figure out what's wrong soon!

They're so adorable :) I hope your girl gets better soon :( I know that taking them to the vet is always good and can help them, but try not to take her too much unless you feel you need to. Daisy always got stressed when she left the house or yard and went somewhere else, and I know stress can make everything going on with them worse. Although I don't know your girl personally, maybe she doesn't mind traveling! I'll be thinking positive thoughts for her and hoping you figure out what's wrong soon!

Same here!! I hopeLilybug gets better soon as well.
1f414.png
1f44d.png
1f61d.png
1f609.png
1f64c.png

Thank you both so very much! She'll get better,I know it! I have a special bond with all my babies, but through caring for Lilybug for over three months we have grown attached to one another.When she goes to the vet I put her in a small dog carrier on the passenger seat strapped in with the door facing me.She sits right at the door looking at me.She feels safe with me in sight and plus she likes going on trips as long as it isn't a bumpy ride! The vet treating her is what scares me more, but luckily I found a very caring vet.Her last visit the vet was gonna take her in the back to do some throat swabs and when the vet picked her up my eyes just began to fill up with tears because I was so scared she might not come back and plus Lilybug has been within my sight 90% of the time since she been sick.I even stay up at night to keep an eye on her and take naps when my hubby is home to take over!The vet looked at me and said I think I'll do it right here so she can be with her mommy.That touched my heart!!! Are any of you gonna get new spring chicks? There's always a precious baby in need of a good loving home!!!!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom