Underground RR Quilt Block

Pics
Got my fabrics in!

Ok, there are 9 fabrics. Imagine there are numbers on the picture from left to right.

Fabric #1 is my backing.

Fabric #s 3, 5, 7, and 9 are what will be used on the northern star block for y'all; and one for me too. I probably could have put them all together for the pic, hu? Sorry.

Fabric #s 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are for my large carpenters wheel plus setting the other blocks on point. #4 is perhaps for binding. I thought I needed it to go with colors for the northern star block but it doesn't look like I do. Oh... maybe it was for setting blocks on point. I think that was it.

I need to get these fabrics washed, ironed and ready to go and then I can start quilting.

First though, I need to do one more ornament for the ornament swap I'm in. Once those are sent out, I can get started on these.
Lacy Blues I love your fabrics, infact I got one of them for myself, #1 for my flying geese blocks.!
They just came in today for me too, will send a photo soon.

Anna6~so happy to hear babies are doing well. Hope baby 2 gets home very soon.
Minniechicks~have fun away from real life. We all need that from time to time.
Lacyblues~ your fabrics are "fab!" I'm wanting to get one block made to see if I'm going to like my fabric. I'm have issues with my laptop so I'm using my nook. When I get it fixed, I will try to get a picof my block.

My fabrics for these blocks, the tan will be the background for the flying geese.
This is the quit top I have been working on for my Mom's 90th birthday this month.
I have the top done and it's way to be quilted.

The pattern she found, but she wanted different colors, I hope they blend well with each other.

Anna6~so happy to hear babies are doing well. Hope baby 2 gets home very soon.
Minniechicks~have fun away from real life. We all need that from time to time.
Lacyblues~ your fabrics are "fab!" I'm wanting to get one block made to see if I'm going to like my fabric. I'm have issues with my laptop so I'm using my nook. When I get it fixed, I will try to get a picof my block.
Thank you OHhappychicks. would you believe that is no. 3 in the NICU. She had spontaneous triplet girls. Two are identical and one is fraternal. She already has a little girl that will turn 2 soon.

Got my fabrics in!

Ok, there are 9 fabrics. Imagine there are numbers on the picture from left to right.

Fabric #1 is my backing.

Fabric #s 3, 5, 7, and 9 are what will be used on the northern star block for y'all; and one for me too. I probably could have put them all together for the pic, hu? Sorry.

Fabric #s 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are for my large carpenters wheel plus setting the other blocks on point. #4 is perhaps for binding. I thought I needed it to go with colors for the northern star block but it doesn't look like I do. Oh... maybe it was for setting blocks on point. I think that was it.

I need to get these fabrics washed, ironed and ready to go and then I can start quilting.

First though, I need to do one more ornament for the ornament swap I'm in. Once those are sent out, I can get started on these.

Thank you OHhappychicks. would you believe that is no. 3 in the NICU. She had spontaneous triplet girls. Two are identical and one is fraternal. She already has a little girl that will turn 2 soon.

OH! I guess missed the tripletts! I thot she had twins. She will be a busy mommy! But it's so good they are doing well. 2 identical & 1 fraternal, how common is that?

Back
Top Bottom