Underground RR Quilt Block

Pics
oh I almost forgot to tell you, my son met a man in Va that was closing up his quilt shop and he sent 4 boxes of fabric for me all kinds and most is in yards, I'm in fabric heaven.

katsdar Oh my goodness, I can imagine Scrooge MacDuck rolling around and throwing greenbacks in the air except in your case is lots and lots of fabric!

katsdar I hope you did not get offended at my sense of humor today. I just meant that I could see you competley enjoying yourself, with all that new fabric.

Last edited:
I got my first block done today, I think that the green geese are supposed to point up(north) as a sign to go north in the spring. This is my first go at flying geese block I hope that they look okay.

I loaded it in the album with the green ones pointing up but it seems to have it's own mind today
idunno.gif

I got my first block done today, I think that the green geese are supposed to point up(north) as a sign to go north in the spring. This is my first go at flying geese block I hope that they look okay.

I loaded it in the album with the green ones pointing up but it seems to have it's own mind today
idunno.gif

Very nice

idunno.gif
You did a beautiful job! If the only requirement for the block is the green pointing north, perhaps on your other blocks your make, you can separate the reds? ... put them in opposite corners... just a suggestion.

I think it is quite lovely!

katsdar Oh my goodness, I can imagine Scrooge MacDuck rolling around and throwing greenbacks in the air except in your case is lots and lots of fabric!

katsdar I hope you did not get offended at my sense of humor today. I just meant that I could see you competley enjoying yourself, with all that new fabric.
oh no not offended, I laughed because I used to read that comic, and yes that is me I keep smelling and caressing
lau.gif
now just to figure out what to do, it was such a wide variety, Christmas, to fall to fabric that will work for the kaleidoscope block and cat fabric and so many colors solids and prints, wow is really all I can say I am so lucky

Back
Top Bottom