Unexpected “Natural” Death *Necropsy Pics*

Pics
Thank you.
I'd love to know what they tell you on Monday if you don't mind sharing.
I called the AL AGI on Monday and got the number for the guy who covers the north end of the state. I didn’t hear back from him until Wednesday, but it just so happens he was able to come out today and test my birds.

Alabama tests for Pullorum Typhoid every year and Avian Influenza every six months. So they all got a swab and a poke today. All is good with my birds and now they sport a shiny new anklet.

Talk about quick turnaround! I was impressed.

I called the AL AGI on Monday and got the number for the guy who covers the north end of the state. I didn’t hear back from him until Wednesday, but it just so happens he was able to come out today and test my birds.

Alabama tests for Pullorum Typhoid every year and Avian Influenza every six months. So they all got a swab and a poke today. All is good with my birds and now they sport a shiny new anklet.

Thank you.

@HuffleClaw

Back
Top Bottom