Unexpected and unwanted company?

Situations like this make me glad we have a gate at the bottom of our driveway with an automatic gate opener. If I'm not expecting you or don't know you, you ain't gettin' in my gate. Sounds like you need one too!
smile.png

Anytime unexpected or unwanted company come over, I grab the extra pair of boots, pair of gloves, bucket, rag, mask and safety glasses. I tell them that I am so glad that they stopped by because I really needed help cleaning the poop in ALL of the chicken coops. I tell them that the smell from the poop will be a little strong but after 30 minutes of scrubbing, they will get accustomed to the smell. I tell them that if the geese spread their wings and run after them in attack mode, just to run in the chicken house and close the door and I will be there shortly. They immediately say that they really can't stay and leave. After that, they NEVER come over unannounced. They call first but then I don't answer the phone when they call.
gig.gif

Last edited:
The only family member my husband has is with the most dirty woman. She can't care for her son, can't keep her home clean, doesn't work, cheats on my husband's cousin....and flirts with my husband every chance she gets. In the beginning, I tried to be gracious and position myself between her and my spouse. The cousin is the only family he has...right. Later, I told the husband that the cousin is welcome but I just don't feel up to entertaining his girlfriend. Just too much to do in the house. She used that as an excuse to hang out with the guys and drink beer. Found her dancing with my drunk husband. Smacked the s*&t out of him and grabbed her by the back of her hair and we had a private conversation in the barn.
This was before we got married by the way. My husband seriously can't see her flirting but I and any other woman here can see it just fine. He says she is my cousin's wife and sees her like his cousin's watch or coat. I now realize over the past few years that he was serious and really doesn't see her as the threat I do. Needless to say our "conversation" put a stop to her coming. She is now sick, having to visit her sister, etc. Maybe just take the woman to the side and explain how much you love hearing about the ex and go into great detail how much you would like to see her elsewhere, in pieces, etc. The conversation doesn't have to be physical or particularly ugly but it does need to be honest. Don't sugar coat and try to soften things with her.

Well I tried to tell Ginger how much I don't care for the ex but that will just make Ginger talk about her more. Now wether this is just because she is not just that smart or just because she likes to secretly piss me off (even though I don't let it show)

I forgot to say after they left DH tells me and I didn't have a shirt on in front of that slobbering sow
lau.gif
I said "uh what"

Then he explain how uncomfortable he is around her because of the way she looks at him.

I never caught her doing that but I am so busy looking for a way out of the visit I don't notice I guess.

I don't feel threatened by her
sickbyc.gif

I just feel sorry for the Mountain Man
gig.gif

Pooor Mountain Man... Being slobbered over by someone yucky!
You can taunt him about all the yucky dreams she must be having
wink.png

Thats probably why she talks about the ex so much... she probably doesent even like her herself... but still wants to get at you for having a superior specimen than hers
tongue.png

Yuckyuck... sorry Feather.. but saying what I just said about some strange feller is making me a little naseus... LOL.. Uggg..

Well, if you have told her already that you prefer not hearing about the ex and she keeps doing it. Just put her on a bus to Oklahoma, and I'll give her a Big Ole Welcome, the Okie way!
smack.gif

We Okie's are not really as bad as everyone thinks, we just do things a little different around here.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom