Unique (?) problem with our german shepherd. Ideas?

I've never tried that brand. but other commercial cleaners never worked as good for my chronic ear infection dogs as the purple stuff. It's also good for "swimmers ear" and other problems. Don't get it on your clothes though. The gentian violet stains like all get out.
My vet is who first told me to try it.

Yes definitely open the capsule and mix it w something really yummy! Mine love cottage cheese mixed w bblueberries. They also LOVE coconut oil! And it's very good for them. :)

Peanut butter is working. Thanks all.
smile.png

Peanut butter is working. Thanks all.
smile.png
Great news!

I came across the use of peanut butter during a recent struggle with our mutt, Jethro, while he was on a several month course of treatment. I normally have no issue pilling an animal, but for some reason this time around he just was NOT having it and it was reaching the point of not being worth "winning" the battle the old fashioned way. Works like a charm. I still prefer the old fashioned way because it is *usually* so quick and easy, but like having the PB trick in my tookbox if/when needed.

Last edited:
Great news!

I came across the use of peanut butter during a recent struggle with our mutt, Jethro, while he was on a several month course of treatment. I normally have no issue pilling an animal, but for some reason this time around he just was NOT having it and it was reaching the point of not being worth "winning" the battle the old fashioned way. Works like a charm. I still prefer the old fashioned way because it is *usually* so quick and easy, but like having the PB trick in my tookbox if/when needed.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom