UNITED ORPINGTON CLUB WEBSITE

I put a link on my website to the UOC. Now I just got to get other people to link there sites to that one.
lol.png
Hint, hint
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone with bantams like me
lol.png

We just got the bantams listed on the standards page, everyone will still need to purchase the book etc if you want to get the full list of General Disqualifications and Cutting for Defects. Plus there are lots of other breeds in the book that can be of lots of help for you all trying to breed to the standards.
Thanks!

Quote:
Thanks Terra!!
smile.png

My Pleasure, now I just need to get working on the banner. Maybe today will be a good day? Got some pictures from the show yet?
I was going to work on my pens but the weather is looking pretty wet over here not sure how well the paint will dry. I need to catch up with DH now, I have alot of painting to get done now, and get them all set up. I only need the doors made and put onto the pens, then my birds can go into there new pens FINALLY, they are not all finished but atleast they have pens to go into.

Let me know about those pics so I can get working on the banner.

Thanks everyone for there support with the club!

The hard work is paying off. It looks good. Hope your weather improves so you can get those pens together.

Kim

I added more pictures 2008 Orpington National. So great looking birds that you have to see for yourself.

Quote:
Took you long enough....just kidding.
lol.png
Im also adding a list of show by state. So everyone doesnt have to dig around looking for them. I know I had a heck of a time when I first started looking for shows. Just couldnt find them.

Julie- Did you see the new banner Terra put together?
The buffs are Bobs and the white is Verns and the black is from Don, but lives with Terra now(lucky girl, glad she lives close.)

Back
Top Bottom