WiseAcreBantams

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 25, 2011
Hi all!!

So I know he's a boy (he crows and chases the girls around
roll.png
)

However I just have no clue what he might be? A cross perhaps? Anyone have any ideas??

114498_011.jpg

not 100 % sure but he almost looks like a pyncheon not sure though I sent his picture to a friend of mine. He could be a pyncheon x. Like I said I don't know so
smile.png
maybe my friend can help.

There are a few different breed that have the Mille Fleur color pattern. From reading the Pyncheon has a crest. The d Uccle can come in that color, but have feather legs and beards. Dutch and Old English also can come in that color. Those are just the breeds that I know of, there could be more or some in the works. If he is pure I would lean more toward the Dutch or Old English variety, more so the Dutch. He could be a cross that resembles the color.

He came with 2 Dutch Roo's and 3 Dutch hens ... (ones you see in back ground). I'll check into some of the breeds mentioned this far (thank you everyone).
cool.png

Anyone else notice his horrible leg mites? It almost looks like a part of his foot is broken
hmm.png

One of those feet looks terrible! My first thought was a d'uccle cross.

Last edited:
in all my years raising chickens i would have to leen towards the dutch bantam. also if i'm looking at the picture right he may have leg mites , a little vasaline for a few days will help.

Back
Top Bottom