Unknown chicken problem!!!HELP URGENT

dskerns

Chirping
Jun 16, 2021
My 8-month old silkie rooster was laying in the same spot all day.My mom went to check on him and he threw his head back and started crying really loud and shaking.I rushed him in the house and made him drink ice cold water and he did.Now he is just laying in my lap and still not acting normal but he isn’t acting as bad as he was.PLEASE HELP

Try to get some electrolytes and nutridrench in him if you have any. Also scrambled egg or egg yolk will give him a bit of strength until someone else answers with better advice! I hope he gets better soon!! :hugs

Try to get some electrolytes and nutridrench in him if you have any. Also scrambled egg or egg yolk will give him a bit of strength until someone else answers with better advice! I hope he gets better soon!! :hugs
Okay thank you I have all of that!!!Cause I’m always having new problems.Thank you so much!!

I tried giving him the nutridrench and he completely flipped out and did the neck thing again and started crying really loud!!!!

Hmm, have you checked him for any wounds or broken legs?
He doesn’t have and wounds or broke legs.His nose does have some dried discharge on his nose,I haven’t got to see his poop yet but once I do I will tell you if he does have bloody poop.

Back
Top Bottom