Unknown female?

Tiffany42

In the Brooder
Jan 7, 2017
Chapel Hill Nc
We got this beauty with some of our baby chicks from Southern States. I was told they were all batsman. Now that she is bigger I doubt that due to her coloring and feet. Do you know what she may be or a mix of?

Attachments

• IMG_3784.JPG
    IMG_3784.JPG
    361.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3786.JPG
    IMG_3786.JPG
    330 KB · Views: 14
We got this beauty with some of our baby chicks from Southern States. I was told they were all batsman. Now that she is bigger I doubt that due to her coloring and feet. Do you know what she may be or a mix of?
Hi, welcome to BYC! :frow

I agree with others, Milli Fleur d'Uccle. :cool:

Yes, they are bantam. And there are many other breeds that come in Milli Fleur coloring. As well... d'Uccles also come in many other colors.

When you are looking at breeds or trying to figure out what they are, feathered legs and/or feet is a great starting clue. :pop

Thanks everyone, I really wanted to know because she is my hubbys favorite and he wants more now haha.

Just to be clear, bantam is a reference to size of the full grown bird.

I believe d'uccles only come in bantam, but the colors are many.. porcelain, lavender and mili fleur are the ones I'm familiar with off the top of my head.

It does appear female from what I can tell... but how do you know? What is the age?

Back
Top Bottom