Unknown hen breeds!

I think she said both lay brown. Isbe tan.
Yes. Isbe lays a true large cream egg and Rizo lays good brown eggs, however sometimes it looks pinkish (not pink like a salmon faverolle, but a pinkish brown) which is strange.

Thank you! That could be possible because i got these eggs from a person who had a lot of easter eggers. I ended up getting one for sure in the same hatch, aswell.

As a chick, she resembled another one that was basically identical to her. But here is what really got me thinking she was a green legged partridge.

She was identical to another chicken as a chick, except she had long mascara down to her ear, and the other one didn’t. The other one turned out to be a rooster. When i looked up green legged partridge, someone said that they can be sexed based off of eye mascara, and roosters have none, hens do!

That totally confused me!
I vote EE then. There's no breed standard, and slate legs are common.

Or not, I could easily, easily be wrong. Though EE's can lay any color egg.

Thank you! That could be possible because i got these eggs from a person who had a lot of easter eggers. I ended up getting one for sure in the same hatch, aswell.

As a chick, she resembled another one that was basically identical to her. But here is what really got me thinking she was a green legged partridge.

She was identical to another chicken as a chick, except she had long mascara down to her ear, and the other one didn’t. The other one turned out to be a rooster. When i looked up green legged partridge, someone said that they can be sexed based off of eye mascara, and roosters have none, hens do!

That totally confused me!
It’s not an accurate rule.

It’s not an accurate rule.
I know, i didn’t see it anywhere else. It was just oddly specific, because it seemed to document what i had seen as chicks, so i was wondering if a green legged partridge did exist, it was just a mutt of some sort someone decided to name, that she was mixed with something like that. I dunno. I have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom