rant.gif
somad.gif
GIMME MORE!!!!!!!
droolin.gif

tongue2.gif

Im working on it hun lol It will be ready soon
smile.png

Page 4

The old man doctor had Jed remove the young woman from the horse and tie the horse to a post outside the door off to the left of the house. Jed being a strong young man carried the young woman inside and laid her on the bed in the far back cornor of the small house. The doctor went to her side and cut the dress to see if he could find the wounds. He found them alright. The young woman had 6 deep slashes along her stomach. Each wound was around 10 inches long and about 7 inches deep going into muscle tissue.

The doctor medicated the wounds and dressed them appropriatly with gauze and sterilized string to tie the gauze and hold it in place. He cleaned them with some herbs he had gathered earlier that day as Jed went outside with the horse. Jed looked through the saddle bags and removed the saddle from the horses back. Under the saddle laying upon the blanket was a note on a small light brown peice of paper. He picked it up and opened its folds and read

"This is what happens when you mess with the snake. Joy will suffer everytime you make a mistake. Dont think I dont know how to find you or her. Sisters stick together always."
[
Jed looked up and stared into space thinking of why anyone would want to hurt a beautiful young woman. Joy, Now he had a name to the face. Just as he was thinking of all the possible reasons someone would hurt another the old doctor walked out with a heavy sigh.

"Well,"the old man said with a large release of air "The young woman will live to see another day as long as I can keep the infections out. She is very lucky as most of the wounds she has sustained barely missed alot of her main arteries. So, now I have a few questions for you." He said with a look of intent on his face. Jed knew he was determind to get awnsers but he knew nothing. All Jed knew was that her name was Joy and she had a sister, both of whom were in alot of trouble.

Jed spoke softly as he said "All I know is her name is Joy and she has a sister and that both are being hunted by an unknown person. I was walking down the road this evening and heard horse hoofs behind me only to turn and find the horse walking with the woman on her back." Jed and the doctor both looked at the horse and than back at one another. The doctor gave Jed the once over and began to speak "How do you know her name and that she has a sister?" He asked looking a bit baffled.

Jed handed him the peice of paper and waited for him to read it. "I found it under the saddle laying on top of the saddle blanket." Jed said. "I dont know what it means or where she came from. I do know that she is in trouble and so is her sister. But where to begin looking for awnsers is unknown to me at this time." Jed looked past the doctor into the door of the house at the girl laying in the bed. Her bright blond hair flowing under and around her head. Eyes closed and the blanket covering her from the chest down. All Jed knew was he needed to find awnsers and he would only get those from her when she awoke.

Last edited:
It has a very safari-like mood to it. I think you captured that pretty well.
pop.gif
(Not sure if that's right, but that's what I'm getting from it
lol.png
)

Your exactly right ray. Its a creation of ones mind. I created the world the cities all of it.
smile.png
And you have exactly the right train of thought of how it should be
smile.png
I hope you are enjoying it hun! Keep writing that story of yours I am liking it alot!
smile.png

Oh! So it's not really on this world! I was getting an African feeling from it
tongue.png
You're setting the mood really well.
I'm glad I'm on the right track
clap.gif
It would be awkward if it was actually set in somewhere like the States
lol.png
Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I have ideas, but not much talent for carrying them out.
caf.gif

ray's two cents :

Oh! So it's not really on this world! I was getting an African feeling from it
tongue.png
You're setting the mood really well.
I'm glad I'm on the right track
clap.gif
It would be awkward if it was actually set in somewhere like the States
lol.png
Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I have ideas, but not much talent for carrying them out.
caf.gif

Thanks hun
smile.png
and no its on my own world. One that I created. Keep watching you will be learning more an more about it all
smile.png

I am the same way. But keep at it and it will start coming naturally to you. You will be surprised with your self
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks hun
smile.png
and no its on my own world. One that I created. Keep watching you will be learning more an more about it all
smile.png

I am the same way. But keep at it and it will start coming naturally to you. You will be surprised with your self
smile.png

That's so creative! All of my past stories are set on earth. I'm not so good at being imaginative
lol.png
I prefer to focus on the events rather than creating wacky characters. You're doing a good job!

I have about three others lined up that need writing... yikes!
th.gif
I've finally stopped procrastinating.
tongue.png

Is this your first story?

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Thanks hun
smile.png
smile.png

smile.png

That's so creative! All of my past stories are set on earth. I'm not so good at being imaginative
lol.png
I prefer to focus on the events rather than creating wacky characters. You're doing a good job!

I have about three others lined up that need writing... yikes!
th.gif
I've finally stopped procrastinating.
tongue.png

Is this your first story?​

Haha I only create wacky things because its my speacilaty
tongue.png

Yes this is my first story
smile.png

You better not be procrastinating anymore!!!
smile.png
Get your hind end to writing girl and stay with it!! Its a great release!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom