*Unnamed Book*By Me

page 5

Two days passed and Jed waited patiently for the young woman to awake. He sat next to her as the doctor made him some lunch consisting of home-made bread, rice and some pork. Jed than got up and sat at the table across the room from where Joy slept. He ate still watching her as she slept. As he was taking a bite of his bread he seen her eyes flutter open and than closed again. He walked over to the wooden chair next to the bed and spoke softly, "Joy...Are you awake?" Her eyes opened slowly and as she gained focus she tried to sit up but was knocked back by the pain."What happened to me?"She said in a panic."Where am I? And who the heck are you?"Her eyes jolted up at him in a flurry. "Your OK. I’m Jed. Your in the house of a doctor in Asantias. He has been making sure that your OK."He looked over to the doctor waiting for him to chime in and the old man finally said "I’m Doctor Wilbert Lee and you young lady have suffered some pretty life threatening wounds. Now, I’ve stitched them up and cleaned them up real nice for ya but you will need to rest for awhile. So lets get some food and nice hot tea in that tummy of yours." he said as he pushed his old wire glasses back up on his nose.

Wilbert made her a plate of some homemade butter on some nice fluffy bread and a cup of freshly brewed tea leaves and lemon. Jed helped her sit up as the doctor brought her the tea and bread. Jed had so many questions he wanted to ask her but knew that he shouldn’t push the subject until she was ready to talk
Jed got up from his seat and walked to the door of the house and said "I will be right back. I am going to take care of the horse and get this young lady a new dress." Jed than walked out the door and down the street to the little shop. Brook-Moore was a quiet little store ran by a woman that of course every one knew. Jed walked in and began to look around when a young lady walked out with a loud high pitched voice and said "Hello I’m Alison and welcome to Brook-Moore how may I help you today sir?" She walked up beside him as he looked around at the dresses not knowing what would even fit Joy. "I’m looking for a dress for this young lady but I don’t know what size she wears." Alison looked at him and laughed softly."Well where is this young lady and I shall help you!"

Alison grabbed her bag of sewing stuff and followed Jed across the road to the doctors house. He walked in and Alison followed suit. She took measurements of Joy and smiled. Surprisingly she never asked a question. "Jed will you follow me back to the store and I will help you find the perfect dress for this young lady." Alison said in her high pitched voice. So Alison said her goodbyes and walked out of the doctors house and of course Jed followed her out and back across the road to the store.

Alison picked out a light pink satin dress and handed it to Jed. "How much do I owe you?"Jed asked as he followed her to the counter. Alison smiled at him and shook her head "Nothing. That young woman looks like she really needs it." Jed looked shocked "What? I can't just take this dress from you!" He said. From his experiences people were mean and hateful not only to those who aren’t like them but other humans as well. "Take the dress."She said smiling at him."When she feels better and you still feel the need to pay me than please feel free to do so. But that lady needs it more than I need the money." So Jed thanked her and walked back to the doctors house and handed Joy the pink satin dress.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

Eli Stone, you must have watched the show!
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
what show?? Lol... Its just a name I came up with but if its similiar to something else I can change it
smile.png

Theres a show called Eli Stone about a guy named Elliot Stone, and he has visions about things that are going to happen.

Eli Stone

Last edited:
Quote:
what show?? Lol... Its just a name I came up with but if its similiar to something else I can change it
smile.png

Theres a show called Eli Stone about a guy named Elliot Stone, and he has visions about things that are going to happen.

Eli Stone

Ive never even heard of it..Lol but I guess I need to change the name rofl
Or atleast the last name because I like the first name
tongue.png

Last edited:
All 5 pages have been edited with corrections of Elliot Stone to Jed Stone and all misspelled words have also been corrected.
smile.png
Working on page 6. Not to many people intrested but those of you who are I want to post your names on the first post in this thread so I know who wants to follow
smile.png
Hope you all are enjoying the story so far and if theres anything you would like to see please let me know! Oh and also would like to know 3 picks from each of you for names for the book! So give me your 3 picks and I will also add them to the first post and than we will all vote for our favorite one! There for the book will have a name! So if your following say me in a seperate post and than pm your 3 choices for titles and I will post on the first post as well and we can than all take a vote for the best one!
smile.png

ray's two cents :

Out of this World?
tongue.png

Can you pm me your 3 choices so no one knows whos is whos
tongue.png
I want it to be a secrete
smile.png
And let me know if you really really want to follow the book
smile.png

Hmm, you need to copy all this and paste it in word because some of your tenses are wrong. I also think you really need a little more description.

For example - Large grey rocks
vs.
Massive boulders the color of steel.

Or - a white horse with mane and tail to match
vs.
A majestic snowy horse with a perfectly matching mane and tail.

Another - A purple dress with gold trim
vs.
a dress that was a vibrant shade of purple with intricate golden trimmed edges.

Do you see what I mean? I was just using these as examples. I love the plot! It is very unique because of it being not on Earth and everything. Keep writing!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom