Unofficial BYC Other Fowl Molt Contest - Three Prizes!

D4178AA9-EBBD-4530-AE3A-C9267DCE29DF.jpeg
A duck owned by a friend who I sometimes take care of.

Come check out the ten contests! Five winners in each contest. Each winner will receive a BYC 2021 Calendar!

The contests are open to all types of fowl!

Winners are chosen by a random number generator.

Guessing contests.

Photo contests

2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_01.jpg2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_28.jpg

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

yippiechickie.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

Second Place - @daynedoe

Third Place - @WannaBeHillBilly

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And huge THANK YOU to our sponsor!

Oh yay! I'll let Milk know she got 2nd place for once in between her following me around and making challenge calls at me without going through with it. She'll be so excited! (For real though, thanks for picking her haha! She looked absolutely awful earlier this year. Looking a lot better now though!) The other entries were so fun to look at!

1608771778325.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

yippiechickie.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And huge THANK YOU to our sponsor!
Congratulations to all of you! :clap

Back
Top Bottom