Untitled Goose Game

The goose girl

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 7, 2010
Denmark
Finally a computer game I can totally get on board with! You play an annoying goose stealing stuff from the peaceful village. I'm already saving up for the release next year. It pretty much sums up my experience with gardening with playful geese. It looks like so much fun!

Just wanted to say it's finally here, I bought it, and it's so much fun getting your goose on! Finally a goose you can control. I'm having as much fun actually playing the game as I am just putzing around in the game, honking at people.

It still doesn't have a title, and I love that, too.

Just wanted to say it's finally here, I bought it, and it's so much fun getting your goose on! Finally a goose you can control. I'm having as much fun actually playing the game as I am just putzing around in the game, honking at people.

It still doesn't have a title, and I love that, too.

Did you get it for PC? I can't decide whether to get it for PC or my Switch.

Did you get it for PC? I can't decide whether to get it for PC or my Switch.

I got it for my Mac. It runs a little hot, but it is an old Mac and it probably needs cleaning again (last time I did that I found both cat hairs and a tiny goose down in the fan).

I'm a little ashamed to admit I don't even know what a Switch is.

I got it for my Mac. It runs a little hot, but it is an old Mac and it probably needs cleaning again (last time I did that I found both cat hairs and a tiny goose down in the fan).

I'm a little ashamed to admit I don't even know what a Switch is.

Oh, a Nintendo Switch :) It's Nintendo's newest console.

Back
Top Bottom