unwanted company :-/

Get a repeating live mouse trap you set it once and it keeps catching them. You do have to dispatch of the critters though. But does no harm to the good pets. I have some covered snap traps that I use in the house though they have to be reset every time, the dogs and cats cant get hurt unless they stick a paw in. The bar in the trap has a plastic covering so I dont think it would do any more than give them a good pinch if they did. I hate using poison too!! Lost a bull calf to some rat bait in the barn that I thought was gone by then.. it wasnt and something pulled it out where he got it at least he went quick and didnt suffer long. I was so mad at myself for using something I said I never would.

LOL! Yes...they are definitely little dinos! Love your "name!"
big_smile.png

I came back to this thread today just to update...my chickens killed another vole today that came into the run... Stupid rodents.
roll.png

Thank you! :)

I learned something new today. I have never heard of a vole before. Just looked it up. How fun. I get overly excited when my chickens catch things and act all nature-channely.

Thank you! :)

I learned something new today. I have never heard of a vole before. Just looked it up. How fun. I get overly excited when my chickens catch things and act all nature-channely.

Yup...voles. Pretty much a mouse...but not. ;)

I get overly excited, too! Glad someone else does!! hahaha I actually grabbed the little dead guy by the tail, proudly took it inside to my husband's office & said, "Look! They killed another one!" :D

Poor hubby--has to put up with me & my chicken obsession. lol...... :/

Back
Top Bottom