Update: 10 chicks out of 12 eggs! Pics and video added!

Quote:
Yeah, it has been! Moved to CO for 6 months or so...Had to leave birds here with a "friend" and she killed them all by not feeding! So, I'm birdless for now, but hatching eggs are on their way!

OMG! I'm sorry, what a fool to not feed them!
he.gif

Are you still in CO or moved back to WY?

Quote:
Yeah, it has been! Moved to CO for 6 months or so...Had to leave birds here with a "friend" and she killed them all by not feeding! So, I'm birdless for now, but hatching eggs are on their way!

he.gif

Back in WY, thank god! Got my 'bators fired up for eggs this week! I can't wait! Luckily I took my rabbits with us, or I'd be REALLY bad off!

Buster, what was the humidity set at with this hatch? I think I would trust the bator more than the thermometer. And I think if your chicks are hatching on day 21, your temp must be right on

Quote:
he.gif

Back in WY, thank god! Got my 'bators fired up for eggs this week! I can't wait! Luckily I took my rabbits with us, or I'd be REALLY bad off!

How could someone be so cruel as to starve chickens?

The humidity was only measured at day 18 onward. It registered anywhere from 76%- 84%. I am going to check both the humidity accuracy and the temp accuracy on this thermo/hygrometer when the hatch is done.

Back
Top Bottom