update 1yr 3 months

Hee hee hee..you're gonna have a biiig girl!
love.gif

27498_100_1429.jpg

27498_100_1436.jpg

27498_100_1452.jpg

27498_100_1450.jpg

Recent photos! The one of their butts shows her size. She is beside my 8 yaer old bullmastiff. Although Mabel outweights her by about 80lbs(and shes not fat) you can see how close they are in height!

Last edited:
Your right hog dog! I love BIG dogs! we have 2 bullmastiifs and our saint! Can't wait to see pics of your new pup!

My American Leopard Hound x French Mastiff puppy ( Bruno ) is 8 weeks old and was 15.0 lbs this morning. This was before I feed him. I feed him twice a day 1 cup of milk with 1 cup of Diamond puppy food 31.0 % minimum protein. I got him when he was 5 weeks old and now at 8 weeks old he is twice as big as he was when I got him.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Here are a couple of pictures I took of Bruno a few weeks ago. I will get more tomorrow and post them.
big_smile.png

78413_ukc_1.jpg

78413_ukc_2.jpg

Quote:
Mabel would LOVE that! She is the most loving cuddly dog in the world. when I am laying on the couch she comes up and lays her big head and floppy jowls across my neck, fortunately she is not much of a drooler!

Hogdog! Your pup is gorgeous! I'm not farmiliar with the Leopard hound(unless it is another name for the cataloula leopard dog), but french mastiffs are built on the same lines as bullmastiffs, and a friend has one name Moose(great dog). Did he get the brindle color from the leopard hound(Brindle is one of may favorite colors!)? Out of curiosity, why did you bring him home so young?

Last edited:
Here are a few pictures of Bruno I took today to show how much he has grown in the last couple of weeks.

78413_007.jpg

78413_006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom