UPDATE 3/24/10 mrs. red is making another nest.due to kindle 4/3-4/9.

lcw

Songster
10 Years
Jan 6, 2010
southern ohio
now im just posting pics of my rabbitsI DO NOT BY ANY MEANS WANT TO HEAR HOW IT ISINT RIGHT FOR THEM TO BE HOUSED WITH THE CHICKENS OR THAT THEY SHOULD BE PENNED UP.OR HOW THEY SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO RUN FREE.I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT.IM JUST POSTING THESE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE SOME CUTE PICTURES.JUST ENJOY.I DONT MEAN TO SOUND RUDE BUT PLEASE I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT
Picture035-1.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness!! HOW CUTE! I love letting my rabbits hop around outside
love.gif
of course they are in a corral because of the neighbors stupid dogs, but they love it anyway!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! feel free to share more
love.gif

wow.thanks everyone for not saying its a bad idea.these are the complete oppsite replies than my other post when i posted pics of my rabbits.thanks again.i have her in a little pen now so that when she has babies in the coop the chickens and other rabbits wont get to her.cole.

We plan to add rabbits and goats with our chickens.
It was done in the old days, and its a wonderful way to help everyone keep warm.
We have very long and extremely cold winters, so every bit helps.

Pics look great!!

i got some more pictures this evening before it got dark.i will post them on here when my sister gets off the UPSTAIRS computer.i would do it now on this computer but my grandma doesn't like me to download and take up space on her computer(this one).

Back
Top Bottom