Update*** Are the eggs ok!!!

Shauna's Silkies :

Just candled hear is what i got .. i have 7 eggs

1= All black- looks good
2= Clear at 1 side and on the other side look like there was something in dare -but i think dead- just a big black lump
3= All black whole way round-with clear air sack- i think it might hatch
4= Same as 1
5= Same as 1
6= It is all black- but at the very end there is 2 red ( blood colour) spots !!!
7= the exact same as three

1= all black? When candled you still see some movement even in a full term egg if it's alive Float test
2= Pitch it, this one died during development
3= Float test
4= Float test
5= Float test
6= Pitch it
7= Float test

You need to do this before you have an egg explode in that incubator. It will be a mess you never forget if it happens and you have to clean every corner of the incubator before ever using it again. Don't let them go any longer and risk this mess to have to clean up.​

WHERE DID SHE GO? I want to know now! This is worst then sitting at my incubator waiting for my little ones to hatch. She is making me lose sleep because I'm just dieing to know the results.

Hi all, I had to go... sorry
Ok so today is day 26.. nothing happened over the night
sad.png

Im going wait today to see what happens.. if nothing by eveing ill do a float test
smile.png

Ill keep ye updated.. thanks everyone
big_smile.png
fl.gif
hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif

I know.. i candled yesterday and heres what i got!!!
big_smile.png

1= All black- looks good
2= Clear at 1 side and on the other side look like there was something in dare -but i think dead- just a big black lump
3= All black whole way round-with clear air sack- i think it might hatch
4= Same as 1
5= Same as 1
6= It is all black- but at the very end there is 2 red ( blood colour) spots !!!
7= the exact same as three

have you tried smelling the eggs today? I'm sorry to say I don't think they made it. I would smell them and do the float test now, there's no reason to wait any longer.

Back
Top Bottom