Update*** Are the eggs ok!!!

Shauna's Silkies

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 29, 2011
Ireland :D
Does eggs change colour when getting ready to hatch!!!!
hi im on day 24 and nothing is happing!!!
one egg has a little kind of line bit of a bump!!! it might be just the way it came!!
but i THINK it might be getting a bit of black spots!!! kind of!!
Can anyone help!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!
big_smile.png
fl.gif
barnie.gif
thumbsup.gif

Thanks to everyone who helped
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

.........................................................................................................................................

Just candled- Is everthink ok!!
Please Look at last post by me
big_smile.png

Did float test.. 2 out of 7 sank
Open the 2 dud eggs and they didnt develope
sad.png

Last edited:
in my experience.. when you see an egg turn dark (not candling it.. just under normal light) it means it's rotten.. never saw one with just dark spots.. are you sure the dark spots weren't there before?.. like a discoloration or speckling of the egg?.. also .. have you done the sniff test?

You need to smell the eggs, sounds like they are rotten, or at least that one changing colors is. Please use ? Or ! When appropriate, not everything is needing a ! At the end of it. At day 24 I would guess they are quitters and not going to hatch.

Shauna's Silkies :

Does eggs change colour when getting ready to hatch!!!!
hi im on day 24 and nothing is happing!!!
one egg has a little kind of line bit of a bump!!! it might be just the way it came!!
but i THINK it might be getting a bit of black spots!!! kind of!!
Can anyone help!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!
big_smile.png
fl.gif
barnie.gif
thumbsup.gif

Shauna's Silkies :

They could have been there!! iv been waiting soo long my eyes must be going funny!!! hahaha
What is the sniff test?!?!?!?!!?
big_smile.png

I don't want to offend anyone but I've noticed the same thing about all your threads you've posted today. Way too many exclamation marks. I may just be a little easy to irritate but I know I'm way more willing to answer questions and respond to threads in general if the thread is written with at least a little bit of effort to make it grammatically correct. I know not everyone's perfect, I make spelling mistakes all the time, but it's coming off as if you're yelling.

Maybe try it more like this:

Hi! I'm on day 24 of my hatch and nothing is happening yet. One egg has a little bit of a bump, it might just be the way it came but I think it might be getting a few black spots. Do eggs change color when they hatch?

There's also a rule about bumping and over-posting. Most people consider double posting within a few hours of each other as over posting and you've done it several times within minutes of each other. If someone can help you they will post.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom