*UPDATE*Can anyone ID the strange creature I caught

Quote:
You know you want to....
tongue.png

**UPDATE** Wierd!
wee.gif

His name is Casper, by the way.

Ok, so I trapped this little guy that has been hanging around my house everyday for the past week. After tracing his rabies tag through the health dept, I posted this:
I finally found the person who has his mother, whose daughter gave him away a while back. SO now I am waiting for the daughter to get home from class and get hold of her friend so we can find out why this little guy has been running loose.
fl.gif

In the meantime, I remember that a girl I work with that lives not too far away as the crow flies has a simialr type dog (I have never seen it) and has mentioned a friend with the same name as the daughter, so I wonder if it's hers. Her cell is off and no answer at home (no voice mail either)
idunno.gif

So the lady who used to own him calls me, say s her daughter called and said her friend was on the run from Child Services and had dumped the dog. Just on a hunch, I asked if she knew the name and yup! it was the girl I work with. I know she had had some problems last year when her DH was in trouble for drug use and someone had threatened to call DCS on her.
ep.gif

So I make arrangements to get the dog back to his original owner tomorrow and try one more time to call my friend. This time, she's home, been babysitting her step brothers all day. I ask if she's missing a dog and by the way, running from DCS.
Yes to the first, NO, WHAT!
ep.gif
to the second. So I explain the whole thing to her and tell her she needs to call the lady who used to own the dog and clear that up and then call her friend to clear the DCS rumor up pronto!
Apparently her DH has been letting the dog out during the day but he has been home by the time she gets home from her mom's.
So anyway, she let the original owner know what happened and she will be coming over to pick him up tomorrow and then take his rabies tag back to the original owner, because when they had the 4 puppies vaccinated, they mixed up the tags.
clap.gif

Sheesh!
barnie.gif

Told you I wasn't keeping him!!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom