Update from past post!

desiduh

Hatching
Apr 27, 2020
EE14B893-2364-4CE7-B4D6-EC2BB987C441.jpeg

so, a while back I posted this panicking that I would lose my new guy. He pulled through great! It was very touch and go for a while but I made sure he was eating and getting plenty of nutrients. Also had to make a duck type holder so he would stop flipping over. I didn’t sleep for a couple days as I would go check he was upright every hour haha. He still has a problem where when eating he’ll start to back up then spin around in a circle. It’s an endless cycle of that when he eats so I’ve begun feeding him by holding a bowl of his food in front of him while also holding him in place.

I catch him usually away from the flock and walking in circles or swimming in circles on the pond. He does seem happy though! He runs around flapping his wings (usually falls) and loves playing the pond!

His crest grows at an unbelievable rate! The photo I’ve included was right after a weekly trim. Within a week he can’t see because it’s so large! I hope he’s able to live a long happy life with the rest of the flock! Fingers crossed his health doesn’t decline rapidly.

Looks like your Love, (Hard Work) paid off, Great job ! Sure is a cute little guy he is so lucky to have you as a owner and with fingers crossed should be around for many years.

Success stories are awesome, thanks for the update with pic. :) So whats his name, Lucky ? :D

Back
Top Bottom