---Update----I'm conflicted...what would you do?---Update---


10 Years
Aug 27, 2009
I mentioned in a post not long ago how I came upon my muscovys. The lady that owned them was hitting hard times and was trying to thin out. Well I saw on craigslist tonight...I may be wrong but I am pretty sure its the same person. They are trying to get rid of them all. They said for a dollar? Anyways it says "ALL MUST GO. BROKE. CAN NOT BUY FEED" I would really like to take them but I am right now in the process of trying to build a better "home" so to speak for the ones I have. What would you do?
Last edited:
If I were you, I would take them only if I could, somehow, temporarily house them......at home or w/ a friend/relative. Then I would work like crazy on the "better" home.

It's really hard for me to turn my back on an animal, but there are times when I have to remind myself...."I can't save them all, that would be impossible".

Good luck on whatever you decide!
I would take them unless my doing so would be detrimental to their health.

But then I'm a Scovie fan

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom