---Update----I'm conflicted...what would you do?---Update---

Alright...as its stands I am getting 7 hens, 1 drake and 25 ducklings to add to my 8. I hope I'm doing the right thing. She wants to set something up soon for me to come over.

I would definitely get them. If you cannot keep them, advertise them. You could probably house them for a short time. If you cannot house them yourself, like the other person said, buy her some feed and get your house ready.

ok...It sounds like I don't have to take all of them. I guess I am taking just her hens. I think I am picking them up tonite. Pics to follow

Ok...as it stands I picked up 4 muscovy hens. 1 pekin hen. and one....ummm...I dunno. But the I dunno duck is disabled...handicapped? It was attacked by a dog and can't really run so well now. I will be able to post more about this all tomorow when I get a better look at them. There is one more muscovy hen running loose at her place that she is going to call when she gets it. I'm glad I could help. I couldn't imagine having to make that decision. Knowing there was nothing I could do and that I couldn't afford to feed them anymore. I left her with some feed so hopefully everything will work out for her. I feel good knowing that I helped some animals in need. Pics will be on here tomorow.

Back
Top Bottom