UPDATE:More pictures of Babies in The Eddybator

Speckledhen-ours was jumping like that too then dh put fan where it blows across the thermostat and then we put a mason jar full of warm water in there not counting the chick waterer that in there too and that seem to do the trick. He also put the back side of the thermo faces inward.

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

22 OUT OF 30 EGGS are growing and moving around. This is one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen. DH has someone that wants us to video if we would and I think he wants to too
lau.gif
and to think he never wanted to do this
gig.gif
I don't know who is more excited about it now~him or me. Thanks everyone for all the advice and taking the time to read this.
yippiechickie.gif
go chicks go!
yippiechickie.gif

Looks like 8 out of 12 in my LG still air. Yall got me hooked and I haven't even seen the being born part yet.
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I can't wait!

We tried everything and it still goes way up and way down, so I think I'll just grab the wafer thermostat at the feedstore tomorrow when I drive past there. Even with that, this homemade hatcher is still cheaper than an LG still air bator.
cockadoodlemom, sounds like you are one of us hatchaholics now!

Thanks for giving me the hatchaholic bug!
big_smile.png
I still can't stop smiling and when I told my dad you could tell he was smiling ear to ear. I am going to video the next time we candle so he can see. Let's see we are setting on 42 acres so how many coops could I have and how many different breeds could I have?
lau.gif
gig.gif
Yall done got me into some trouble
lau.gif
gig.gif
If people think I'm crazy now just wait
gig.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom