*UPDATE*My Possible New Horse...what do you think???? **PICS**

Here is a pic of her and my DH, he was having a blast walking her around.

524_bella_008.jpg

I think so too! The biggest problem I am having is the shortness, but I have to remember, she isnt for me, she is for my kids.
My boy, my thoroughbred, is 16.1. I am not used to short, but then maybe I have abnormally tall? LOL. It has been a long time since I have had a shorter horse.

If she is great with your daughter, then size doesn't matter. Good kids horses are hard to find. I had the best horse when I was a child. Sadly, we had to put her down last summer at age 31. She was my best friend.

She is beautiful! I love the markings on her.
smile.png

I know very, very little about horses, but I love to look at them...wish I had a next-door neighbor with some horses so I could watch them graze from my kitchen window while doing dishes (Hey those dishes WOULD get done then!
roll.png

omg, I am so sorry. I am dreading the day I have to part ways with my Tj. I have had him 16 years. he is 20. He will be with me until the day he dies, I love that horse!

Kid-safe horses are so hard to find. The girl who owns her got injured on another horse while on vacation and can't ride for a while due to back injuries. The price is right for such a nice horse. I can't wait to have my daughter ride her. I really hope it works out!!!

My horses are 14 and 14.3, because I'm only 5'1 and getting older and want to stay closer to the ground!
lol.png

But my 14 hand mustang is built like the one your looking at and weighs 1200 lbs. i like shorter horses, you can do more with them, fit them in almost any trailer, dodge the spiders on trail rides, well most of the time, feed less, buy cheaper blankets etc...
big_smile.png

Quote:
I agree!! That ground is EXTREMELY hard and I wanna stay as close as possible. My horse is 14'2 and I am 5'2". I don't bounce as well as a 4 year old or an 8 year old.

Back
Top Bottom