*UPDATE*My Possible New Horse...what do you think???? **PICS**

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
Here is the horse I went to look at today. She is a 12 y/o paint/quarter horse mare.

524_bella_001.jpg

524_bella_002.jpg

Last edited:
I'll preface this with the fact that I am not a horse fan but that said, she looks a bit big in the barrel area. THe front quarters look kind of large in relation the the back quarters to me. My 2 cents worth. Depends on what they want for her and what you want her for. Just a brood mare? Likely work OK.

Quote:
Same size as my Joker! He is a bay QH gelding and your mare reminds me of him. He was used as cutting horse before I had him schooled in the "English way of life", LOL.

Your mare is very pretty.

Thank You. I am taking my daughter up to try her out later this week. She has VERY nice ground manners, very respectful of your space. My boys are 16 and 17 hands so 15 seems short, but she IS for my 4 year old daughter and my 8 y/o old son. They ride the 17 hand one, but it was tme for another gentle horse for them to ride as well. The girl's dad rides her now, he has no horse experience, she is a nice beginner horse. The final test will be when my daughter rides her. If they click, she will come home!

She looks like a sweet mare. She looks shorter than 15 hands. I would of said 14.1 or 14.2. I love the shorter horses. I love my mares. Out of 14 there is only one gelding and he is for my son. Most of the mares aren't moody except my contesting mare. She is can be a big pain in the butt with the other horses, but I love her. We get along great.

Back
Top Bottom