Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Quote:
Well, Yes pain as in back pain, down there pressure, getting kicked in the ribs....

I find myself drinking TONS of water, seems like my body cant get enough !! Must be telling my something !!!

Im sure also when its time I'll feel it, I wont be that lucky !!
Thanks for the tips !!!

When the baby moves lower in the birth canal , you won't feel hardly any movement at all ..... SO , don't panic , its normal ....

Alot of women start with real BAD CHILLS just before labor starts , or even during labor ... NOW the epidural will give you the shakes , don't panic neither, its normal also ....

I had 3 c-sections , but I did witness the birth of 2 of my grand babies and its a wonderful , beautiful time .... NOTHING LIKE IT ....

Quote:
Yes I have seen it before, Hubby thinks she is crazy !!!! LOL !!!
It is crazy !!! I couldnt imagine.... I guess after poping out 3 whats another 3 more.... Now that I think about it she must of had a c-section !!

I swore when I first found out I was prego I was going to have twins !!

Quote:
NO, be glad he didn't! Stripping of the membranes can HURT like you wouldn't believe and can lead to a very disappointing case of false labor. Take it from me, I know because my OB did it to me, without my knowledge,
smack.gif
with my 3rd baby and I just about came off the table it hurt so bad. So remember... JUST SAY NO TO MEMBRANE STRIPPING!
big_smile.png

Best wishes to you and little Aiden, he'll be here before you know it.
smile.png

I was referring to slightly scraping the membranes when you are 3 or 4 CM . Alot of times they have to rupture your membranes before baby is born , unless they pop on their own .

Quote:
NO, be glad he didn't! Stripping of the membranes can HURT like you wouldn't believe and can lead to a very disappointing case of false labor. Take it from me, I know because my OB did it to me, without my knowledge,
smack.gif
with my 3rd baby and I just about came off the table it hurt so bad. So remember... JUST SAY NO TO MEMBRANE STRIPPING!
big_smile.png

smile.png

Ohhh wow, will remember that !!! Thanks
thumbsup.gif

Why didnt they tell you what they were doing ?? What crap heads !!

My advice about epidurals... IF you can do it without an epidural, go for it, you won't be sorry after the birth because you can get up out of the bed almost immediately. But IF you can't make it without drugs, don't be afraid to ask for relief. I've had 2 each way... 2 with epidurals & 2 completely natural, in fact I had my last one at home with a midwife, and getting my babies here safely was all that really mattered.
smile.png

My advise - go to bed NOW, get some sleep.

I went into labor in the afternoon with my daughter, I went to bed as early as I could, by 3am I was up again and having pains...

My daughter was born at home that afternoon, a long labor but well managed at home.

Good luck - GO SLEEP. You'll be better prepared for the hard work with some sleep, rather than trying all night to bring the labor on. Plenty of time for that.

Last edited:
Quote:
Im hoping to be able to do most of it without drugs, BUT.... I'm also not going to kill myself with the pain !!

I would like to be able to walk around and stuff while laboring and these days they do epidurals up to 8cm so hopfully I can at least make it there !!

Quote:
smack.gif
big_smile.png

smile.png

I was referring to slightly scraping the membranes when you are 3 or 4 CM . Alot of times they have to rupture your membranes before baby is born , unless they pop on their own .

Yep, that is what he did... in his office during a routine exam when I nearly due with my 3rd baby. HURT LIKE THE DICKENS! With my 4th and last baby I told my midwife, "NO MEMBRANE STRIPPING ALLOWED!"
lol.png

Seriously, it only caused false labor with me. The L&D nurse at the hospital said she hated it when doctors do that because most of the time it only it does not bring the baby any earlier, just causes mom to be very hopeful and then very disappointed to find out it was only false labor. I remember my disappointment well.
tongue.png

they usually give the epidural by 5 CM .

thats why you should be starting labor soon ... Like I said earlier , I kinda expect you to go in tonight .

So , go take you a warm bath and prepare yourself . Get plenty of rest .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom