Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Quote:
If you are only uncomfortable, you are doing great. Hang in there. Keep thinking of the baby!

I'll spare you my 26 hour active labor story for fear of scaring you...

Hot shower pointed at your back will ease the "uncomfortable"

If you have one of those big excersize balls, you can sit and bounce on it - it also helps feel better, more in control etc... its soothing.

Other things that can also help - soft music, some nice smells, soft feeling things, blankets and pillows, you want to sooth and calm yourself and relax, if anything is your favorite, use it now - smells sounds etc.

Dh can rub your feet, hands, back etc.... small things like that.

Last edited:
Quote:
If you are only uncomfortable, you are doing great. Hang in there. Keep thinking of the baby!

I had 33 hrs of hard labor and my daughter was 11lbs 4ozs. she was worth every push! sounds like you are on your way kiddo. just think of what you will have when this is all over.
ya.gif

Quote:

I had 33 hrs of hard labor and my daughter was 11lbs 4ozs. she was worth every push! sounds like you are on your way kiddo. just think of what you will have when this is all over.
ya.gif

Ooh! You win!

Yes, worth every second. Keep thinking of that baby!

REMEMBER to yell and scream !!! EVEN if it doesnt hurt... because like I said before hubby will do anything for you ....ask for more chickens when a contraction starts and he'll say YES !!! ANYTHING!!! hee hee hee !!! Thinking of you and yours...I think your bringing back alot of memories for us moms.....I almost have sympathy pains for you....a l m o s t !!! ha ha !!!

Back
Top Bottom