Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

ep.gif
ep.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

caf.gif

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

I am so glad to hear everything is ok now...we were all worried...as one who has gone through it...dont over do...let everyone wait on you and just snuggle with your baby boy...let proud papa do all the work when you get home...
thumbsup.gif

Pictures please!!!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am so sorry you had to go through all that!
hugs.gif
That must have been hard!! I am so glad everything is ok now!! Get well soon!!! Give that baby a hug from all of us here at BYC!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

WOW !! Your did a darn good job girl !!
Hope you made your hubby sweat....now you know by what I meant by telling you to scream even if it doesnt hurt !!!haha!! ....welcome to the mothers club ..You NOW have the right to BRAG!!! hee hee!!! ..You both have started a new chapter in your life...with your bundle of joy !!...it will never be the same...make your promise to your boy .....Congrats my dear !!

Last edited:
wee.gif
clap.gif
hugs.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif

Swtangel, so glad to hear everything is going good for you now. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. You this Grandma of 2 soon to be 3, worried something terrible had happened. I know it was a rough start, My DS2 had the respiratory problem a month after he was born and was in the hospital for a few weeks in NICU. You should see him now 32 years later. Never knew he had problems when he was born.

Anyhoo, take care of yourself and that precious little one. Hope you 2 continue to get stronger each day. You have a Great group of Friends here, this includes me, who really care about you.

Get Well soon!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom