Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

I am so sorry that you have been so sick. I hope and pray that you make a quick recovery and that you will be up and about soon. (((HUGS)))

You wouldn't think an old man would be interested in this thread daily, but babies are pretty special so I've been checking daily. I'm glad you're doing better and congratulations on your new baby.

sorry to hear about your illness and hope u get beta soon !!!
sad.png
..... i too have been checking daily

I'm glad you are at home with your beautiful new baby, and even though the lack of the paycheck from your husband hurts, look at it from the bright side of he gets to bond with the new baby in a way most fathers don't and he gets to be with you during that time. I do hope he gets to go back to work soon, or maybe even part time to help with the income.
(((((((( Hugs )))))))
K

Sorry it's been so long since I updated.... It's been BUSY BUSY BUSY around here, things are starting to get better and more normal... I am able to do more now than I was before, still not 100% but should be close to healed in another 2-4 weeks (I cant wait)

The baby is good.... WOW, the sure do grow quick !!!! What a great little man he is (he still needs to get his nights and days switched around,LOL)

Here are the pics I promised (they are in order as he has grown), again sorry they took so long !! Enjoy !!!

Hope everyone is doing well, thanks again for all the support
love.gif

13013_baby_079.jpg

13013_baby_092.jpg

13013_baby_116.jpg

13013_baby_109.jpg

13013_baby_167.jpg

13013_baby_166.jpg

13013_baby_155.jpg

13013_baby_154.jpg

13013_baby_161.jpg

13013_baby_160.jpg

13013_baby_165.jpg

13013_baby_199.jpg

OMG....Congratulations!!!!! He is a handsome guy
love.gif
I'm sorry you had it so rough. I'm glad you were feeling well enough to share the pictures with us. He is soooo cute!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom