Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

So cute. They grow toooo fast! Glad you are feeling better. I had 2 C's I was lucky- no infections and that was in the mid 70's..
smile.png
roll.png

Again- glad for your bundle of joy and improving health. He will make you feel great every time he smiles!! Susan

Quote:
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

IT'S SOOOOOO CUTE !!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I will post pics of Aiden with the quilt as soon as I get it !!!

Thank you, you are a amazing person to be so kind and make that for him
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
LOL, Toddy I got your message today.... I will write you back tonight, sorry its taking so long. Talk soon !!!

He is beautiful, congratulations and so glad you are feeling so much better.

best of luck to you both,

Ohhh he looks a darling,

hugs.gif
to both of you.

Jena.

Quote:
Your not to far from me, anytime you would like to come inhale the fragrance just call, LOL !!! You could inhale for a few hours while I sleep if you would like
big_smile.png

Thank you everybody for the wonderful coments about Aiden.... I will post more pics as he grows if anyone is interested !!!!

Interested ? HECK YES , we interested . Thats all we did for a solid month is worry about you and lil Aiden . PLEASE post all you want . When mine were little , I was taking pictures several times a week , they grow way to quick .

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

He is so sweet. I just want to scoop him up and go to rockin' him.
lol.png
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can smell that little man now. What wonderful pics. Must.... resist........having..............another....................baby.....................
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom