Update on chicks PG 4

cjeanean

Can't Decide
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Missouri
All right, I really promise this is the last time I'm gonna bother BYC'ers about this, but is the sulmet for swine okay to use on chickens with cocci??? Miss Prissy gave me the link for it, so I'm assuming it is, but I'm checking anyway....what's the dosage??? (Per gal)

Last edited:
That is what they put in the medicated feed. If you can't find it locally get the sulmet and put it in the water as soon as possible. The longer you wait the worse it will be.

apparently TC hasn't heard of sulmet either, or the people are just dumb and don't want to look. I've asked about four different things that I've read that will treat cocci, and every place I've called says they don't have it
barnie.gif
he.gif
I'm just gonna have to go up there when hubby gets home...is that the official name, Sulmet??? Anyone know a price estimate??? Thanks so much, everyone, I don't know what I would do without you!!!

Quote:
Wow, never thought of that!!! Thanks!!! I'll leave everyone alone now!!! Wish me luck!!! P.S. I take it that it doesn't matter that it says for use in swine only??? Do I just follow the directions, or are there other specs for poultry dosage???

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom