Update on GROUNDS Coffee Ground Bedding for your coop!

Pics
I've been collecting and oven drying when I get a cookie sheet full, took maybe 30 minutes at 150 ish, stirring occasionally. I get grounds from work, and from a friend, as well as my own production.
I moved so I don’t work next door to Starbucks anymore. I’ve been trying to rethink how I’d like to collect coffee again. Sadly, it looks like the brand Grounds that I bought from tractor supply went out of business entirely. Very disappointing. I have two huge boxes full of grounds currently but am going to be moving my flock to a 100sq door coop where their old one was only 24sq feet and easier to replenish. This winter I’ll probably have to move to oven drying like you do and see how that works out!

I moved so I don’t work next door to Starbucks anymore. I’ve been trying to rethink how I’d like to collect coffee again. Sadly, it looks like the brand Grounds that I bought from tractor supply went out of business entirely. Very disappointing. I have two huge boxes full of grounds currently but am going to be moving my flock to a 100sq door coop where their old one was only 24sq feet and easier to replenish. This winter I’ll probably have to move to oven drying like you do and see how that works out!

Dang, I was hoping that wasn't the case with Grounds, but figured it might be from the website being gone. Isn't that always the case, find something awesome, then it gets discontinued.
I am really glad the grounds last such a long time, gives me some time to get a collection.

At least with oven drying you won't have to worry about mold. I am in AZ, so it is low humidity, I am just impatient. :D

Back
Top Bottom