Update on my business meeting today!!!

Trisha, that is SO awesome! Way to go! We knew you could do it.
wink.png

I know what you mean about owning your own business and how fulfilled it makes you feel. I took a huge risk five years ago when I started my dog training business, and while I'll never be rich either, I'm making a LOT more money than I ever thought I would (enough to buy my first new car this month!). You might just be surprised where these new endeavors take you. And even if I was only barely making enough to survive, I'd still do it. There is *nothing* like being your own boss, setting your own schedule, and not having to answer to anyone else. It's the best!

Amy

I was thinking Trisha you have no idea what will happen with your now at the moment small company. You might end up being the country next richest woman, who knows. Most start off small and are taken aback when their "small company" takes off. You watch, online orders, fairs, small stores, it could take off and you might have 5 employees next year at this time and then more before you know it if you wanted it to get big. Never say never girl because you just never know.
So what are you planning for Christmas specials?

GREAT and CONGRATS!!!

clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif

Where's the farm? When will they start selling your product? Do they sell farm raised meats? My wife and I are looking into going completely organic when it comes to pork and poultry - we don't eat that much beef. We've been looking for a farm nearby where we could buy our products. It would be nice to get your soap at the same time.

WooooHoooooooooooooooooo

Congratulations....

Its super hard to make money doing what you love..... I know I tried - I was sewing for about two years, but couldn't muster up $5 an hour (I blame walmart for their CHEAP CHEAP clothing and such)

GO GET EM!

Trisha, Congratulations!!! I would love to start a kennel and puppy day care in my home. I've lots of ideas to make this kennel different. It's hard to leave the comfort zone. You and others seem to be giving messages of hope for me. Again you must feel exhilarated(sp?). From:
wee.gif
A loyal customer on a budget.

Southern28chick I have a question.. Does your soap sud up?? If so what do you put in it to make it sud.. I make my own washing detergent but it doesnt sud.. it cleans great but I want it to sud..

Thanks........Renae...

Back
Top Bottom