Update on my business meeting today!!!

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Go to my blog to read my (very short) blog entry about my very first "business meeting".

http://southernessencefarms.blogspot.com/
wee.gif

Its a great feeling to love what you do.....I know, I feel that way about my job. It usually doesnt feel like work. Often in the middle of a lecture (I teach college chem) I think about how much I love my job and I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my belly! I know how you feel!

As my brother and I would say, High FiveTo You!
clap.gif

Last edited:
This is exactly the way everyone should try to live their life-doing something they love, making a living at it, even if it doesn't lead down the path to vast riches. You only have one life and I'm very happy you're content in yours. Congratulations! Your soaps are lovely.

Trisha, That is awesome, I wish you could travel to MO and set up shop at some of our local fall festivals. Congrats to you!!!!!

If I ever can get away from my house long enough I plan on traveling to craft shows and festivals to sell my stuff.

I really do love what I do and I know that a soap business would never make me rich but as long as I can pay the bills doing what I love to do then that's fine with me. I love the feeling I get when someone tells me that they love my soap. I love knowing that I'm helping people by showing them the difference in REAL soap as opposed to commercial soaps.

With all the orders I'm getting I've been making more soap and there are a lot of scraps that I cut off the bars. Big enough to were they can be used a couple of times and I'm going to donate a huge trash bag of soap to local homeless shelters. That'll just make me feel even better.

Back
Top Bottom